Join the Action! Have your say! Save our Community!
Waterloo Public Housing Action Group (WPHAG) was established in December 2015 to fight for Waterloo public housing tenants’ rights and to achieve the best outcome for tenants in the redevelopment of our estate.
What we do
- We provide up to date information in multiple languages for tenants through community events, meetings, text messages and Facebook posts.
- We lobby the state government with petitions, protests and direct campaign meetings
- We negotiate with the key decision makers on how Waterloo is redeveloped to ensure the fairest outcomes for public housing tenants.
How to get involved
- Bring your concerns to our weekly meetings! We meet every Tuesday at 4-6pm in the Daniel Solander Building Community Room. All welcome.
- Get the latest updates by liking our Facebook Page and following us on Twitter.
- Sign our petition.